- Have had a pretty bad cough for the last few days. Mom started me on an antibiotic and some Mucinex yesterday.
- Woke up this morning and my hands and face were swollen. We think it’s an allergic reaction to something, but we’re not sure.
- Mom drove me to urgent care, where they did a blood test and some x-rays. The doctor ended up prescribing me a different antibiotic for my cough, but other than that they didn’t seem to think I was having a very severe allergic reaction/anything major was wrong, so that’s good.
- My hands, feet, and face are still swollen. I’m taking Benadryll tonight before I sleep. If it’s still swollen in the morning, I’ll go see my doctor.
- As a result, I haven’t been able to go out much/drive/exercise. Mostly just reading and watching TV (sigh). I did finally watch that Jerusalem documentary.