Didn’t post yesterday since I was out for most of the day. First I walked to the Brambleton Town Center and back, and then I went to Shivani’s house, Tropical Smoothie Cafe, and then Reston Town Center with Shivani. By the time I came home I was pretty tired and mostly just watched Keeping Up With the Kardashians with Saanya (she’s my 14 year-old sister, what can I say), and then finished off the Pride & Prejudice BBC miniseries (you might say I have a rather eclectic taste in television).
Plans for today:
- Workout (30 reps lifting, 30 reps calf exercises, 2 core exercises)
- Actually clean room
- Read The Casual Vacancy for a couple of hours
- Break out that Bach French Suite you started working on.
- Revise number 1-30 in Hindi.
- Start working on your background guide for VAMUN!
- Go swimming?