- So on Thursday evening I went to Shindig with the Cartel at Adam’s place. We played a variety of games, but the drinking was fairly minimal. ‘Twas indeed a bonding experience.
- Friday: after classes I went to get lunch at Newcomb, then went shopping on the Corner. I ended purchasing this really nice romper from Finch. Then at 6 p.m. was IRO’s “alumni dinner” at The Biltmore, although only one alumni actually came. Afterwards some of us headed to Arch’s for frozen yogurt, then to Balz Dobie for a little shindig. I came home and did some laundry.
- Woke up bright and early on Saturday morning for Foxfield! The verdict: Foxfield is incredibly overrated. I’m not sure that I will go again next year. After witnessing the debauchery and depravity around me, I decided that the only way I was going to make it to the end was to participate myself. Unfortunately I do not know how to marathon, but only how to sprint, and ended up going from 0 to 100 real quick. Things I remember: Chris yelling at people who were trying to steal our chicken. Noor fighting Chris over Beyonce. Sitting in Zuhayr’s car. Coaxing a drunk girl out of Zuhayr’s car. Jaina screaming. Shotgunning with Adam and beating him. Running around between plots holding Nik’s hand (and kissing him…?). Stealing people’s wine. Ali telling me, “Do NOT hook up with Matt.” Things I do not remember: A lot. I definitely don’t remember the car ride home.
- SO yeah. That was fun. 4/10 would recommend. I did see one horse. I also ended up vomiting in the bathroom of Littlejohn’s.
- Today, however, was all about work. After my VAMUN meeting at 2, I spent most of the day in the library. I did run into Mr. Prosperous in Clark. He is growing out a beard. I like it very much. Sigh.